I finally got around to making this salad dressing and I’m happy that I did. I added to a Tex-Mex salad and…..YES! Yummy!
- 3/4 cup raw cashews (soak 1 – 2 hours if you do not have a high-speed blender)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 2 TBS)
- 1 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp snipped chives (or the top green part of green onions)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender for a very smooth dressing.
Note: This recipe contains 50-70 calories per TBS. (50 calories if you only use 1/2 cup cashews)