- My favorite greens – baby spinach, baby kale, and baby chard. – I often buy Earthbound Organic Power Greens
- No-salt seasoning (full of flavor without added salt)
- Sea salt – optional (add a bit if needed, but you control the amount this way)
- Bragg’s liquid aminos – It’s a soy sauce alternative, and it adds this great umami flavor to your dishes.
- Start with 1/4 cup of water instead of oil and add to the pan. These greens will wilt easily.
- Add the greens to the pan along with the dehydrated vegetable mix and seasonings
- Continue stirring until nicely wilted and most of the water has evaporated.
- And as a finishing touch, I like to add Bragg’s liquid aminos.
Now pile on those greens inside of your vegetable bowls and on top of grains. Yum, yummy!