Cool and refreshing! A nice whole food, plant-based dessert which avoids refined sugars and contains fiber.
- 1 cup of mixed frozen berries
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 fresh, ripe Altaufo mango (peel and remove the seed)
- Blend in a high-speed blender (using the tamper) and enjoy!
- You might substitute a regular mango or fresh peaches.
- You may need to add 1/4 cup of liquid (plant-based milk or juice or water) if the fresh mango isn’t very ripe/soft.
- You can even hide red beets in this recipe. Try a bit at a time for a “punch” of extra nutrients.