Here is a plant-based ricotta recipe that you can use in any recipe that calls for ricotta. I like to use this one in this veggie lasagna recipe – even though this tofu is not listed as one of the ingredients. (I’ll update it soon.)
I use a food processor for this recipe, but you can easily place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix with a fork.
- 1 package of very firm tofu, drained (No need to press out the water)
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 2 TBS nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 TBS chopped fresh parsley
- Break up the tofu and place it into the food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients.