Note: This grilled recipe was inspired by the grilled eggplant as described by https://minimalistbaker.com/smoky-grilled-eggplant/.
Mix all of the following ingredients using a food processor.
- 1 can of chickpeas (or 2 cups)
- 1 clove garlic (2 if you like it spicy!)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 TBS roasted red bell peppers (optional, but adds a nice flavor)
- salt to taste
Here is the way I served it:
1. First lay a base of sauteed power greens
2. Then layer: (stacked at least twice)
- Grilled Eggplant
- Grilled Veggies: Onions, Red Bell Peppers, Mushrooms
3. Serve with a side of quinoa ( or other grain).